Welcome! We specialize in functional strength and corrective exercise. Our focus is not on just improving your strength but on creating strength that can be used in sport or life. We offer hourly session and monthly coaching plans. Your training schedule will be highly individualized based on the feedback and the rapport we develop through phone consults, questionnaires, online video sessions, etc. The more we learn about you, the more focused and effective your training will be.
Your workouts are just part of your training, by addressing your nutrition, sleep habits, posture, recoverability, stress management, digestive health, mental well being, etc. will give you the best chance to reach your goals. We will focus on your movement patterns and address any weak links such as mobility limitations, compensations, imbalances and injuries. We offer both Online Monthly Personal Training and One on One Personal Training Sessions.
How our Monthly Online Strength Coaching Plan Works
- Plans are month to month with no start up fee. Once you select your coach and subscribe, you will be directed to a welcome page where you will find a few questionnaires to fill out.
- We will create a Training Peaks account for you if you don't already have one. If you do have a TP account, we will send you a request to attach your athlete account with your coach. Training Peaks is where you will find your scheduled and completed workouts.
- Each week you will fill out a TTA Form (training time availability) for your coach. This ensures your training schedule matches your availability and is balanced properly with your day. Your schedule is continually refined based on your feedback and analysis of your completed workouts.
- Each morning you will receive an email with your workouts. You can also view your training schedule at TrainingPeaks.com or through the TP app for your smartphone or tablet.
- Stay in touch with your coach through email, messaging, phone or video chat.
- Purchase the recommended strength and conditioning equipment your coach advises you on.
- Complete the scheduled workouts.
- Enjoy the Adventure!
Monthly Strength Coaching
This is a great option for the athlete looking to learn more about their training and take it to the next level. From a busy lifestyle to the athlete that has been limited by pain & injuries, you will gain a fully integrated corrective exercise, strength and conditioning program built in support of your goals and assessments. Communicate with your coach/trainer with unlimited emails and texting.
- No start up fee | month to month
- Movement screen and Assessment
- Corrective Exercise Training Plan
- Functional Strength and Conditioning Plan
- Video analysis and feedback of exercise form and movement patterns.
- A Trainingpeaks.com account set up for you by your coach (if you don't have one)
- Unlimited Emails & texting with your coach
- Phone or video consults as needed for guided practice of movement patterns and exercise form
- Gear & equipment guidance
- Nutritional guidance
30 - 60 Minute Online Training Sessions
This will allow your coach to see your movement patterns and exercise form through a video audio calling service to help ensure that your movement and form is correct. This can also be used for guided workouts and training sessions.
- Movement Assessments
- Corrective, Functional Strength & Conditioning Workouts
- Email support with your coach
- Guided practice of movement patterns and exercise form
- Video audio calling services that we use, Apples FaceTime, Google Hangouts, Skype & FB Messenger.
Hourly Personal Training Sessions
We bring the training to your home, place of business or one of the many outdoor training locations in and around our area such as state and local parks. We offer single session and multi session packages, as well as group training of 2 - 8 people at a time.
Sessions are 1 hour long and can be up to several hours depending on your goals. You can meet with your trainer/coach 1 day a week or 2 - 5 times a week depending on your availability and goals. (Example schedule: you meet with your coach every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:30am for 10+ weeks). Once you commit, you fill out our Athlete Profile Questionnaire and then connect your Training Peaks account with your coach. If you don’t have a TP account, you can create one or we can set it up for you. This is where you will find your scheduled and completed workouts. After you sign up, your coach will contact you to set up your 1st session and get you started! Let us now if you have any questions.
- Sessions include a movement analysis and screening that looks at your movement patterns, exercise form and injury profile.
- Corrective Exercise training to address imbalances, compensations and injuries.
- Flexibility & Mobility
- Strength & Conditioning
- Speed, Power & Agility
- Gait, Running & Cycling analysis
- Unlimited emails, texting & phone consults
- Gear guidance, strategies and recommendations
- Nutritional guidance
- Training equipment can be provided based on location
- View our Recommended Gear Page for all your personal training needs.